The MMR Performance adjustable drop links are an essential upgrade to any lowered or performance car. If you've lowered your car the MMR Performance adjustable drop links add stiffness and precision by replacing the stock rubber joints with motorsport-spec ball joint ends.
The OEM links were made to compliment the standard ride height, however when this is changed the car will now be pulling your anti-roll bar ends up, pushing it out of its operating window, and forcing the link to sit at a sharper angle.
The MMR Performance adjustable drop links now gives you the ability to adjust the length of the drop-links in conjunction with your ride height to provide the optimum performance at all times.
Please note: These drop links are intended for the front axle only
- Made from T6061 Aluminium
- Anodised in signature MMR Dark Anthracite
- Heavy-duty ball joints to ensure a long life span
- BMW F87 M2 N55 (2014-2017)
- BMW F87 LCI M2 Competition S55 Engine (2016-2018)
- BMW F80 M3 S55 Engine (2012-2018)
- BMW F82/F83 M4 S55 Engine (2013-2018)