Insulate your turbo to reduce excess heat within your engine bay. Reducing the overall temperature of the engine bay will improve the reliability of electronics, and also help improve the temperature of coolant, fuel and oil lines. From a reliability standpoint, the benefits of a turbo blanket are endless.
– Specifically developed thread construction to allow for exceptional durability when removal is necessary for routine turbo maintenance. Our new fireproof ultra-high temperature Stainless Steel thread is around 1mm in diameter and can now remain highly durable with temperatures in excess of 1300°C.
– New, thicker internal heat lagging insulation to provide up to 3x improved heat reduction. This insulation wool is created from a ceramic silica complex matting to improve durability over prolonged heat cycles, as well as insulation quantities.
– 4-layer construction for improved reliability.
– Uprated external Carbon Fibre twill and Titanium twill for an improved aesthetic and more durable finish.
– ROHS tested and approved to ensure compliance and desired parameters are reached within our material selection.